Thank you for your interest in the Little Green Farmhouse on Bogus Creek, Stockholm, Wisconsin 54769
— Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, The Little Green Farmhouse is closed for the remainder of 2020. —
Thank you for your understanding.
Rates: ( closed for the 2020 season )
- $– per night includes three bedrooms and entire home with a two-night minimum
- $– per night for up to 10 people; 3 private bedrooms plus sleeping q cuarters in private family room and living room and entire home with a two night minimum
- $– cleaning fee and state taxes of 5.5% and damage deposit are also required
- Call for weekly rates.
- Licensed with State of Wisconsin.
- We provide towels, hand soap, dish washing soap, paper towels, toilet paper, garbage bags and laundry soap
- Please bring your own personal care products such as shampoo
- We have a complete kitchen. We have coffee makers, both drip (filters provided) and Keurig (some K cups provided), toaster, crock pot, tea kettle, cooking gear, dinnerware etc.….
- Gas Grill, outdoor fire pit with firewood, and outdoor seating areas
- Washer and dryer, iron and ironing board
- Wi Fi throughout the house and porches
- We have a Wi-Fi telephone with service in the USA
- Air conditioned and fans in every room, you have options.
- Television monitor with HDMI cables, ROKU and a DVD player.
For more information and to reach us please text or email Joerg Kessler at 763.568.8687 or email using this form.
We are licensed with the state of Wisconsin as a Tourist Rooming House (LTR), ID #KLER-A9NR34.